Your privacy is important to The 103rd O.V.I. Company. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The 103rd O.V.I. Company collects, and the ways in which The 103rd O.V.I. Company uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The 103rd O.V.I. Company may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your use of this website including activity, ordering information, subscriptions, campaigns received, opportunities, event bookings, anniversary dates, and relationships.
• Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including name, email, home phone, home address, city, state, zip code, country, and date of birth.
• Information about transactions carried out over this website
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including name, email, home phone, home address, city, state, zip code, country, and date of birth.
• any other information that you send to The 103rd O.V.I. Company.
Using personal information
The 103rd O.V.I. Company may use your personal information to:
• administer this website
• personalize the website for you
• enable your access to and use of the website services
• publish information about you on the website
• send to you products that you purchase
• send to you statements and invoices
• collect payments from you
• send you marketing communications
Where The 103rd O.V.I. Company discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The 103rd O.V.I. Company may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The 103rd O.V.I. Company will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The 103rd O.V.I. Company will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The 103rd O.V.I. Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Contact The 103rd O.V.I. Company
• by email to email@example.com
• by post to 5501 East Lake Rd. Sheffield Lake, OH, 44105